- Employees: 700
- Annual Payroll & Benefits: $19.4 million
- Taxes: $22.5 million
- Nonprofit, Contributions & Donations: $3.5 million
- Buy Iowa First Reinvestment Dollars: $21.5 million
- Destination resort with 987 slot machines and 48 tables games
- 201-room hotel with indoor/outdoor pool, spa, four dining outlets, two retail shops, entertainment/meeting facility, and an 18-hole Reese Jones-designed golf course
Nonprofit Sponsor of the License
Washington County Riverboat Foundation is the nonprofit sponsor of the license for Riverside Casino and Golf Resort®.
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® celebrated its 10th anniversary in August 2016. The facility took note of the milestone and added new games, including electronic roulette and Shoot to Win electronic craps.
WPT DeepStacks Poker Tour
The WPT DeepStacks poker tour is set for September 30 – October 3, 2016. Riverside Casino is the only WPT DeepStacks stop in Iowa.
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort Social Sites®