- Employees: 700
- Annual Payroll & Benefits: $19.4 million
- Taxes: $22.5 million
- Nonprofit, Contributions & Donations: $3.5 million
- Buy Iowa First Reinvestment Dollars: $21.5 million
- Destination resort with 987 slot machines and 48 tables games
- 201-room hotel with indoor/outdoor pool, spa, four dining outlets, two retail shops, entertainment/meeting facility, and an 18-hole Reese Jones-designed golf course
Nonprofit Sponsor of the License
Washington County Riverboat Foundation is the nonprofit sponsor of the license for Riverside Casino and Golf Resort.
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort® will celebrate its 10th Anniversary during August 2016. Special gaming promotions, T-shirt giveaways, exclusive VIP events and fireworks highlight the planned festivities for the milestone.
New games include electronic roulette and Shoot to Win electronic craps. The WPT DeepStacks poker tour is set for September 30 – October 3, 2016. Riverside Casino is the only WPT DeepStacks stop in Iowa.
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort Social Sites