- Employees: 529
- Iowa Employees: 382
- Annual Payroll & Benefits: $13.4 million
- Taxes: $19.7 million
- Charitable Contributions: $4.8 million
- Buy Iowa First Reinvestment Dollars: $50.4 million
- 835 slot machines and a wide variety of table games
- 100,000-square-foot facility
- AAA Four Diamond rated Hard Rock Hotel
- AAA Three Diamond Award - Main + Abbey
- Iowa Tourism Award - Outstanding Attraction in Iowa (Metro)
- World-famous Rock Shop
- Live-entertainment venue named Anthem and an outdoor event park named Battery Park
- The World Tour Buffet, Main + Abbey restaurant, and multiple other food and beverage options
- BBB accredited
Nonprofit Sponsor of the License
Missouri River Historical Development (MRHD) is the nonprofit sponsor of the license for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
Hard Rock Hotel sports a AAA Four Diamond status, and its flagship restaurant, Main + Abby, earned AAA Three Diamonds last year. The destination hotel/casino was noted as Outstanding Attraction in Iowa by the Iowa Tourism Awards.
Coming soon! Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is taking on a $5 million expansion that will add nearly 8,000 square feet. It will include a high-stakes gaming area, a wine bar and private lounge.