- Employees: 436
- Iowa Employees: 335
- Annual Payroll: $12.2 million
- Taxes: $18.8 million
- Charitable Contributions: $3.1 million
- Buy Iowa First Reinvestment Dollars: $8.9 million
- Casino with slots and table gaming
- 188,000-square-foot land-based, full-service casino
- Four restaurants, banquet facilities, a 30-lane bowling center and the latest night club-turned-concert venue in Iowa: Mississippi Moon Bar
Nonprofit Sponsor of the License
Grants & Guidelines
The donations committee meets quarterly to award gifts to local nonprofits, including gifts for church and school fundraisers, and substantial sponsorship awards to free family events in the Tri-States. These funds are not a regulatory requirement, rather a philanthropic assistance program. The Diamond Jo Casino Dubuque is the Founding Sponsor of the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.
Nonprofits are invited to submit requests for donations and sponsorships. Organizations can find a funding request form, plus deadlines, at www.diamondjo.com
. In addition to cash gifts, the donations committee awards in-kind gifts of souvenir cards and dice, dinner and merchandise.